just me saying whats on my mind. instead of speaking i write for fun! Enjoy
quote of the day!
smile it increases your face value
Tuesday, September 13, 2011
What will I say to God?
I was at a Women of Faith conference last weekend, and each of the speakers and singers were interviewed in a fun get to know me video. And one of the questions was what are you going to say to Jesus when you die? Well I have been thinking about it and I keep asking myself what am I going to say. I have not ever really, tuely thought about it. First off the song I can Only Imagine starts playing over And over in my head. I'm thinking that's what I'll say, exactly what the song says. But God probably wants my own answer. So here we go..... I guess I would say would be, thank you Lord for everything that you have done for ke and my family and friends. Thank you for all the second chances, some re-dos. Then I would go on asking questions only he can answer for example, why do girls get cramps, because you know it's simply not fair, proceeding with why isn't life fair. But in total reality I have no clue of what to say besides a simple thank you! I don't want to really think any harder than this because when I die and go to heaven I want everything that happens or comes out of my mouth to be real, honest, me, truth, simple, joy, love, gratitude , and anything else that will happen natually. Nothing forced upon or fake. " I can only imagine what all I will do, is forever , forever worship you.... Surrounded by your glory what will I do will I dance for you Jesus or to my knees will I fall, will I sing hallelujah or not speak at all, I can only imagine". What will you say?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment