Have you ever been so thirsty all you want is to drink water?
We drink water everyday because we needed it. We drink water to stay alive. It's something we can't live without. Water is pretty amazing. Its used to clean things, to drink, to nourish things. Its everywhere in our lives. If we take away water everything we use and eat and clean and whatever else will diasapear.
The Lord is our water. He is our daily source of life. Without him we have no hope, we have no peace, we have no life. We need Jesus everyday or our life is dead. No Jesus, we loose everything. The Lord is water to my soul. He is the lamp to my feet he is my All in All!
I thank the Lord for being my water. For I thirst for his strength and guidence and wisdom and his Amazing Love. For I will trust and belive and have hope even through trials but there is joy in the morning!
I need water every day. I need the Lord everyday!
just me saying whats on my mind. instead of speaking i write for fun! Enjoy
quote of the day!
smile it increases your face value
Wednesday, September 5, 2012
Staying hydrated with the Lord
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment