just me saying whats on my mind. instead of speaking i write for fun! Enjoy
quote of the day!
smile it increases your face value
Tuesday, August 5, 2014
An exciting adventure
China was a crazy awesome trip. I didn't have any expectations before china so when we landed it was probably the most eye opening experience. The country is really pretty with a bunch of trees and grass. The city of Yanti is really nice. That's where we had the Bring Me Hope camp and spent a week with the most amazing kids. The camp for the kids was super amazing and a week I'll never forget. Everyday I got to learn more about each of my girls and play with them and swim with them and just show the love of Christ with them! The three days in Beijing were amazing. We did everything touristy. Like climb the Great Wall see an acrobat show and walk around and ride the subway. There are way too many stories to write on here but I would gladly go back next year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment