quote of the day!

smile it increases your face value

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Life's a Roller Coaster Ride!

Lately I have been questioning everything. Sometimes it allows me to clear up my mind, while other times it makes me more confused then ever before. One thing I do not question is my faith. I know where my relationship with Christ stands , just sometimes I can't tell where the Lord is leading me, and I question that. I have a feeling i am not alone , because we are humans who want to know what is coming ahead in the future. I am slowly learning how to be content with where God has put me and just be happy. I have been hearing different ways of saying a simple phrase from a lot of people. One person, named Andrew Pitts has said over an over "God has us in the season that we are in for a reason... We can only handle what God has put in front of us." I have to agree because if I was in a relationship with someone right now I would be focused more on him and loose my self somewhere and looses sight of HIM! I can barley handle myself and my confusions and everything about me. Life really is a roller coaster ride because there are highs, lows, fast ,and slow parts, and we have to go through all of them to see where God is taking us one day. Everything will be well worth the roller coaster because I know eternity is much better . We need to give a little bit to receive one day a lot ! 
    " For thou will light my candle the LORD my God will enlighten my darkness. Psalm 18:28."
     Last night at study Nancy gave us the verse John 10:10 , and it says The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full."  For me I have been ignoring the part where it says I have come. God has come to be right here with us and guide us through all seasons of life. One other quote that blessed me I would like to share from Nancy is this: " The one most important thing we can do to be happy is to surrender our heart,mind,soul,and body to God and let him have his way with us. All unhappiness comes from our resisting God. Even in sorrow, heartache, and suffering, a surrendered heart can experience a holy, unworldly joy, that the stubborn, resistant,willful, unsurrendered, ungrateful heart can never know."
KEEP HOLDING ON! GOD BLESS AND KEEP YOU! JESUS LOVES US ONE AND ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment