So I told myself i really need to start reading the Bible again on a daily bases and i have been. I have been going through the book of Luke. And each of the sections within the chapters are so relevant to life in todays world. Luke 12:22-34 starts with the phrase Do Not Worry! There has been so many times in my life that people have told me not to worry, or I have told others not to worry. But i have never thought to deep about what that really means. God says " Consider the ravens : they do not reap or sow... But yet God feeds them. , the lilies of the field do not labor God clothes the grass of the field ."
When you see your life from God's point of view the things we worry about are kind of ridiculous. We are more important than the birds of the sky and the flowers of the field. God loves us so much and He KNOWS what we NEED ! He knows everything to take care of us each and everyday. So we just need to give all worries to HIM!
Which is easier said than done. So practice, one small thing at a time or one big thing at a time. Unclench the fist and open your hands so that He can use them to do good. It is hard to receive things if your hands are full. LET GO!
I am working on this too. I find myself letting go one day when life is good but as soon as the day goes bad i try to take care of things myself.
THERE IS POWER IN PRAYER!
"For where your treasure is there your heart will be also." Our treasure is GOD!
No comments:
Post a Comment